Motion Graphics Video Helps Firm Compete Globally
Explain It with Motion Graphics
How We Helped
Foreign Staffing, Inc. is a global staffing and recruiting firm that finds multi-lingual talent for any job, anywhere in the world. Because this industry has thousands of players, Foreign Staffing CEO Ken Zwerdling needed a unique way to position and differentiate his rapidly emerging company.
Their best prospects are hard to reach execs: Vice Presidents of Talent Acquisition or Human Resources in multinational companies.
Foreign Staffing has an aggressive social media strategy and robust website. With hundreds of web visitors every day, they needed to
• quickly engage prospects.
• clearly explain their unique value proposition.
• increase signups and phone inquiries.
The motion graphics video we created addresses the challenges and gets the job done.
• 65% of hard-to-reach executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. (Forbes)
• 59% of senior execs prefer to watch a video instead of reading text if both are available on the same page. (Forbes)
• Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
• The average Internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
• Foreign Staffing shows their motion graphics video on 180 pages of their website.
• Time spent on site has increased by more than 200%.
• Email registrations are up 35%.
• Calls from potential customers have increased by 21%.